F.lli Beltrame F & C snc guarantees the right of withdrawal from the purchase contract for any reason. To exercise this right, you have to send a recorded mail with acknowledgment of receipt, or preferably a fax at +390427701859, within 10 days of receiving the order, listing the order number and the goods that are being returned.
The withdrawal right is subject to the following conditions:
1) The purchased item shall be returned unused and undamaged, in the original package, complete of all its parts (including packaging, documents and accessories). Do not put any label or adhesive tape on the original package;
2) By law, all expenses will be at the Customer’s charge;
3) The Customer is responsible for the shipment until F.lli Beltrame F & C snc confirms the receipt of the goods in its warehouse by issuing a receipt acknowledgment. F.lli Beltrame F & C snc cannot in any way be held responsible for damage, theft or loss of uninsured returned goods or untraceable shipments (i.e. priority mail);
4) Should the goods be damaged during the transport, F.lli Beltrame F & C snc shall notify the Customer (within 5 working days from the receipt of the product) in order to allow the Customer to raise a prompt complaint with its courier and obtain a refund of the product value (if insured by the Customer). In this case the product shall be made available to the Customer for its restitution and at the same time the request for withdrawal is cancelled;
5) If the returned goods are intact, according to the above points, F.lli Beltrame F & C snc will reimburse the cost of the goods (not the shipping costs) by bank transfer 10 days after the receipt of the return. For the solution of any dispute arising between the parties, the competent place of jurisdiction is the court of the place where the contract is performed.